Thursday, January 06, 2011

Dear Healthy Moms,
I would like to cordially invite you to the grand opening of Cafe Diasozo - my new blog about health in spirit, soul, and body.  For those who have known me over the past ten years, you know that Healthy Moms, Healthy Families was a big part of my life for many years as my hearts desire was to encourage women to feed themselves and their families foods that would nourish their bodies for optimal health. 

For about the last five years, HMHF has been on the back burner.  This time has been very fruitful for me as I learned a great deal more about health, not only for our physical bodies, but also for our spirit and soul.   At times I've felt like a seed planted deep into the soil - underground and out of sight.  From the surface it looks as if nothing is happening.  But in reality, there is much transpiring.  It reminds me of John 12:24 - The truth is, a kernel of wheat must be planted in the soil.  Unless it dies it will be alone – a single seed.  But its death will produce many new kernels – a plentiful harvest of new lives. 

The seed that was buried is now beginning to sprout into something new.  Its a tiny plant that I believe will grow to nourish and encourage people in the process of health and healing.  This new plant is called "Cafe Diasozo" which means "a small establishment serving refreshments...to heal, to make perfectly whole".  I invite you to read more about it at http://www.cafediasozo.blogspot.com/   And I also invite you to make a reservation (in other words "subscribe") to Cafe Diasozo because the Healthy Moms blog will be discontinued very soon. 

With love and gratitude,

Connie

No comments: